Given the political biases of the UT and the Texas Tribune, these results are actually pretty positive. From the Texas Tribune (a UT/TT poll):
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Obama IRS gives Union-tied group special treatment...
- Obama administration made it very difficult for me...
- Gun control group counts terrorist killed by polic...
- The long term (may be permanent) damage Obama has ...
- Obama's "Organizing For Action" quickly granted ta...
- Very few people show up the Obama orchestrated gun...
- Democrats are trying to destroy IRS investigation
- Environmentalists excited: It takes 63% longer to ...
- What Republicans might do when they get control of...
- Obama defends NSA spying on Americans as "transpar...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)