How can these searches at NFL games be unconstitutional? Is anyone being forced to go to the games? Is there any weight given to keeping fans safe from terrorism?
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Comment on Floyd Landis testing positive for testo...
- Tony Blair does a good job explaining the case for...
- Hezbollah Terrorists Using UN Troops as Cover
- No relation between "power of hurricanes, global w...
- Store owner defends herself with gun
- "House OKs ban on taking guns during disaster"
- Hunting game "popular with urbanites in liberal ar...
- A minor complication: getting rid of the electoral...
- Gun Store Owners: A thankless job
- "Seven Nation International Gun Control Effort"
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)