This strikes me as a pretty bizarre comment.
"I've thought Cheney was scary for a long time," Sarah Brady said. "Now I know I was right to be nervous."
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Gun stops three robbers
- Dick Cheney's accidental shooting incident
- Very close fight expected in adopting right-to-car...
- With tax season coming up soon
- A start on budget cuts
- It is OK to eat fatty food: Another piece of commo...
- Some bad economic advice
- Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens
- Illinois Gov Rod Blagojevich in trouble in the pol...
- A confession
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)