This strikes me as a pretty bizarre comment.
"I've thought Cheney was scary for a long time," Sarah Brady said. "Now I know I was right to be nervous."
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Gun stops three robbers
- Dick Cheney's accidental shooting incident
- Very close fight expected in adopting right-to-car...
- With tax season coming up soon
- A start on budget cuts
- It is OK to eat fatty food: Another piece of commo...
- Some bad economic advice
- Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens
- Illinois Gov Rod Blagojevich in trouble in the pol...
- A confession
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)