A new rasmussen poll shows that Blagojevich unfavorable rating is 49 percent while those approving are at only 40 percent. He is also trailing State Treasurer Judy Baar Topinka (R) by 48 to 37 percent. Republicans might have a hard time keeping up their number of governorships, but the Democrats could easily lose Pennsylvania, Illinois and Wisconsin.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- A confession
- The ABA Responds to my op-ed in the New York Times...
- Vote on best gun blog
- A note from a law school student
- Research on Guns and Road Rage
- Comment on Broke Back Mountain
- WHAT POLICE HAVE SAID ABOUT THE CANADIAN GUN REGIS...
- Who said that lawsuits weren't out of control?
- Wisconsin Assembly Veto Override Fails, Two Democr...
- Blackwell and Swan wins in Ohio and Pennsylvania w...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)