I have a confession. Many people will probably view it as a little wierd, but I like just looking through statistical volumes such as "Historical Statistics of the United States." Robert Samuelson's article in today's Washington Post
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- The ABA Responds to my op-ed in the New York Times...
- Vote on best gun blog
- A note from a law school student
- Research on Guns and Road Rage
- Comment on Broke Back Mountain
- WHAT POLICE HAVE SAID ABOUT THE CANADIAN GUN REGIS...
- Who said that lawsuits weren't out of control?
- Wisconsin Assembly Veto Override Fails, Two Democr...
- Blackwell and Swan wins in Ohio and Pennsylvania w...
- Bummer: "Walk the Line" not given best-picture nom...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)