A confession

I have a confession. Many people will probably view it as a little wierd, but I like just looking through statistical volumes such as "Historical Statistics of the United States." Robert Samuelson's article in today's Washington Post


Blogger Darkside007 said...

That's alright, I'm reading The Heritage Guide to the Constitution for fun.

2/07/2006 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Looks like the 5v set is $825

guess I'll have to be content with the
Census 'Stat Abstract' ;)

2/08/2006 2:36 AM  
Blogger John Lott said...

Luckily I tend to work at institutions that buy these books. I borrow them and read through them when I want to take a break. As I say, I am sure that most people would think that is strange.

2/11/2006 3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home