Five Pennsylvania universities, Kutztown University, Shippensburg, Edinboro, Slippery Rock, and Millersville, now allowed concealed carry on their campuses (though they are still forbidden inside school buildings). Republican Governor Tom Corbett made a real difference here.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Jeff Nugent's support for background checks
- 47% of Democrats think the Obama White House eithe...
- Some interesting data on the Federal judiciary
- Fox's William La Jeunesse targeted by Obama admini...
- Unions are finally acknowledging Obama broke his p...
- An incredible discussion by Fox's "Political Insid...
- How the White House Scandals have altered the gun ...
- The Associated Press claims that Obama administrat...
- The cracks in Obama's story on the IRS scandal are...
- Very nice review of "More Guns, Less Crime" at Ama...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)