new Fox News poll, while it isn't too surprising that 63% independents think that the Obama WH either knew about or directed the IRS to go after conservative groups, it is more surprising to see that 47% of Democrats think that. Indeed, more Democrats think that there is a problem (47%) than think the "White House had absolutely nothing to do with it and knew nothing about it" (41%). It is interesting that Democrats are also much more trusting of the IRS than either Republicans or Independents. (Click on the above figure to make it larger.)
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Some interesting data on the Federal judiciary
- Fox's William La Jeunesse targeted by Obama admini...
- Unions are finally acknowledging Obama broke his p...
- An incredible discussion by Fox's "Political Insid...
- How the White House Scandals have altered the gun ...
- The Associated Press claims that Obama administrat...
- The cracks in Obama's story on the IRS scandal are...
- Very nice review of "More Guns, Less Crime" at Ama...
- Car plows into crowd at parade injuring over 50 pe...
- What the IRS tactics have meant for some individua...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)