This note is nice to see in the Chicago Sun-Times. Obviously, I am not affiliated with Harvard. Possibly the confusion over the affiliation arose from my recent appearance on CNN with Alan Dershowitz. But it is still nice to see this mentioned. The dividing line seems to indicate that this is separate from the letters below it, but I could be wrong about that.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Quinnipiac Polling's Peter Brown tries to explain ...
- ICE Agent suspended for arresting illegal alien
- Amtrak is losing lots of money, so what to do? How...
- Armed citizen comes to the aid of a police officer...
- Can changes in train carloads of garbage and chang...
- Washington's heavier hand in the tech business is ...
- White House political pressure responsible for Sol...
- Can Obama make up his mind on the value of "shovel...
- GM's profits plummet
- "TEENAGER KILLS 8 , WOUNDS 5 IN CHINA KNIFE ATTACK...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)