The Obama administration has seen lots of taxpayer money bailing out European banks. It would be nice to figure out exactly how much of that either went directly to Greece or to European banks that found themselves in trouble because they held Greek bonds. But apparently we do have a number of how much our tax dollars have gone directly to Greece through the IMF and the total comes to $345.82.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Another aspect about Palin's comments on Paul Reve...
- Poll numbers for some of the new Republican Govern...
- Bachmann's chances in Iowa
- How the Supreme Court makes a mess of things
- Gallup: How should we solve the deficit problem
- Gallup: Economic Confidence Falling
- "Kasich Will Sign 'Guns In Bars' Bill"
- Nutty willingness to pay measure behind EPA's clai...
- Comparing Canadian and US unemployment rates durin...
- The Change in Canadian and US net Debt as a percen...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)