- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- "Kasich Will Sign 'Guns In Bars' Bill"
- Nutty willingness to pay measure behind EPA's clai...
- Comparing Canadian and US unemployment rates durin...
- The Change in Canadian and US net Debt as a percen...
- Senate Democrats and WH try to avoid taking positi...
- Obama explains how automation through ATMs has cau...
- There are many ways that people can make donations...
- New Jersey Public Unions refer to Republican Gov. ...
- Donors to Obama got big government contracts throu...
- Only six Senate Democrats voted to end the $6 Bill...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)