Of course, there are the false claims about this being the worst recession since the Depression and that 2 million jobs have been created over 15 months, but the more amazing claim is why we have had such bad unemployment. The notion that more ATMs or automation generally have held down job growth.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- There are many ways that people can make donations...
- New Jersey Public Unions refer to Republican Gov. ...
- Donors to Obama got big government contracts throu...
- Only six Senate Democrats voted to end the $6 Bill...
- Wisconsin close to being the 49th State to allowed...
- Appearing on Coast-to-Coast AM tonight
- Robert Gibbs is completely wrong about job growth ...
- Double Dip in Housing market official, new drops t...
- Obama admits some failure on government created jo...
- Two Segments that Maxim Produced for the Stossel S...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)