The IBD survey was the most accurate survey in 2004, but I am not sure that tells us much about this election. In any case, the IBD survey shows only a 2.1 percent difference between McCain and Obama and, more importantly, 8.7 percent are not sure who they will pick.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Obama and Biden Flip-flop on Homosexual marriage
- Story for reason for Ohio state government checks ...
- Woman fatally shots rapist who broke into her home...
- William Ayers dedicated a 1974 book to Sirhan Sirh...
- Zogby Poll Puts McCain ahead by one percentage poi...
- The GopTrust.com's ads that are running in swing s...
- Appearing on Jason Lewis' radio show at 7:05 ET
- Talk to students at the University of Virginia Law...
- Obama purges reporters from newspapers that endors...
- Transcript of debate for “Intelligence Squared U.S...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)