For those interested, I will be debating Paul Helmke, the president of the Brady Campaign, on whether permitted concealed handguns should be allowed on colleges and universities. CSPAN3 will be covering the event live from 1 to 2 PM. After that, the rest of the conference will also be shown on CSPAN3. Presumably parts of the conference will be rebroadcast after that. The live link for CSPAN3 is available here.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Lars Larson Show at 7:20 PM EDT
- Scandal over NY State Using Eminent Domain for Col...
- Movie: Swing Vote
- Why campaign finance regulations are going to make...
- The Nanny State Versus Individual Choice Laid Bare...
- Obama accusing McCain of Racist Campaign
- Comedian Jerry Lewis cited for carrying unloaded g...
- More on the difference between likely and register...
- Possibly the government could just check whether p...
- Glenn Beck: "Global Warming Alarmists Dislike CO2 ...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)