5/29/2007

Craig Newmark reviews my new book Freedomnomics

Craig Newmark provides a much appreciated and very nice review of my new book Freedomnomics here.

Freedomnomics focuses on incentives. It presents a wonderfully rich set of examples of how people respond to incentives. No background in economics is necessary to understand and enjoy these examples. . . .


For those interested, for a short time they can still obtain a free copy of the book here.

Side note: Craig's wife has had her blog blognapped. It is an absolutely horrendous story. It looks like things are getting fixed, but it has not been a pleasant process.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Not Available said...

I don't do book reviews, but I am reading your book. Since economics hadn't been invented yet when I was in school (or perhaps I was sick that day), I was apprehensive about picking it up. I must say that as of page 26 I find it to be written in everyday English...and there are no graphs!

Recommended!

5/31/2007 7:34 AM  
Blogger John Lott said...

Thanks very much, Don. I would count what you wrote (though it is only up to page 26) as a review! I hope that you feel free to do a second one at someplace such as Amazon when you finish the book! Thanks.

5/31/2007 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home