"Millionaire businessman Ned Lamont opened a double-digit lead over veteran Sen. Joe Lieberman less than a week before Connecticut's Democratic primary, according to a poll released Thursday." I fear that things will also begin to change for the general election polls.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- The Inability to Use Guns Defensively in New Zeala...
- "Gun Dealers Reach Settlement With NYC Mayor Bloom...
- Starting to get concerned about midterm elections
- Israel probably not responsible for Kana Deaths
- Israel's question: How to stop $500 rockets?
- Judge says that it is unconstitutional to search f...
- Comment on Floyd Landis testing positive for testo...
- Tony Blair does a good job explaining the case for...
- Hezbollah Terrorists Using UN Troops as Cover
- No relation between "power of hurricanes, global w...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)