"Millionaire businessman Ned Lamont opened a double-digit lead over veteran Sen. Joe Lieberman less than a week before Connecticut's Democratic primary, according to a poll released Thursday." I fear that things will also begin to change for the general election polls.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- The Inability to Use Guns Defensively in New Zeala...
- "Gun Dealers Reach Settlement With NYC Mayor Bloom...
- Starting to get concerned about midterm elections
- Israel probably not responsible for Kana Deaths
- Israel's question: How to stop $500 rockets?
- Judge says that it is unconstitutional to search f...
- Comment on Floyd Landis testing positive for testo...
- Tony Blair does a good job explaining the case for...
- Hezbollah Terrorists Using UN Troops as Cover
- No relation between "power of hurricanes, global w...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)