Donald Luskin has a post where he claims that Soros is trading in futures contracts to try convincing people that Bush won't win. Well, I guess if the Democratic Party is willing to openly try manipulating the online polls right after the debates, this is not much different. Hopefully, Soros will lose a few more dollars betting the wrong way. It makes me want to get into the betting.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- An interesting article on voter fraud
- A conservative movie from Pixar and Disney?
- The futility of campaign finance regulation and wh...
- The coming "provisional ballot" disaster?
- The hope for Kyoto is that it quickly falls from i...
- Kerry's English Skills
- Does this mean that Kerry didn't already have a hu...
- Democrats making up voter intimidation claims?
- Talks today
- This is one important difference between Kerry and...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)