The Democrats have accidentally thrown away what would have been a big issue for them in the election aftermath. Possible the press won't give this the attention it deserves , but "Democrats got caught with their election playbook open Thursday when a leaked page was published urging operatives to lodge a "pre-emptive strike" of claiming voter intimidation, whether it's true or not."
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Talks today
- This is one important difference between Kerry and...
- New York Post on Media Bias
- Tom Sowell's advice on where to go to college
- What was this parent thinking of calling the polic...
- More on media bias
- Vice President Cheney and Guns
- More Registered Voters in Franklin County, Ohio th...
- Who will win the Nobel Prize in Economics?
- A Lively Debate Over Voting Machines
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)