The Democrats have accidentally thrown away what would have been a big issue for them in the election aftermath. Possible the press won't give this the attention it deserves , but "Democrats got caught with their election playbook open Thursday when a leaked page was published urging operatives to lodge a "pre-emptive strike" of claiming voter intimidation, whether it's true or not."
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Talks today
- This is one important difference between Kerry and...
- New York Post on Media Bias
- Tom Sowell's advice on where to go to college
- What was this parent thinking of calling the polic...
- More on media bias
- Vice President Cheney and Guns
- More Registered Voters in Franklin County, Ohio th...
- Who will win the Nobel Prize in Economics?
- A Lively Debate Over Voting Machines
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)