With all the claims of being a big hunter, I found this surprising: Bush and Kerry tailored their appeals. The Democrat, a Catholic, went to Mass and picked up a hunting license - a pitch to Ohio's socially conservative Democrats motivated by values and gun rights.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Democrats making up voter intimidation claims?
- Talks today
- This is one important difference between Kerry and...
- New York Post on Media Bias
- Tom Sowell's advice on where to go to college
- What was this parent thinking of calling the polic...
- More on media bias
- Vice President Cheney and Guns
- More Registered Voters in Franklin County, Ohio th...
- Who will win the Nobel Prize in Economics?
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)