This list misses out on Michigan, which allows open carry by a permit holder on school property. Ohio also has at least one school district that is allowing staff and teachers to carry concealed handguns. Whether these restrictions are "minor" seems at least debatable. Also note that this list is somewhat outdated. From NBC News earlier this year:
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Spanish-language version of the ObamaCare website ...
- NFL runs gun control ads for last two years but re...
- CBS News has a devastating discussion on small bus...
- Some information on the death penalty
- University of California at Berkeley math instruct...
- A copy of the Connecticut Report on shooting at Sa...
- Colorado Democratic state Sen. Evie Hudak resigns ...
- More fallout from NSAgate, spying risks $35 billio...
- NSA spys on internet porn viewing of a Muslim Amer...
- More lawlessness: Obama delays another part of Oba...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)