Well, given how well Keynesianism has been working out so far, it was understandable that Obama would keep pushing it further. From The Hill newspaper:
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Media Bias on Multiple Victim Public Shootings
- The change in licensed firearm dealers from 1969 t...
- Texas: Two more school districts will allow armed ...
- IRS needs more employees because tax code becoming...
- Multiple Voters voted at least twice in Ohio
- Shocking Panetta testimony about Obama's lack of r...
- Vice President Joe Biden makes impassioned plea fo...
- Obamacare increasing prices at a grocery store nea...
- A Couple Republicans in House Make Move on Gun Con...
- Big surprise: Despite years of subsidies, solar en...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)