Back in the middle of 2011 I provided this discussion available here. As I noted, "the striking feature of this diagram is how the Canadian and US unemployment rates moved so incredibly similarly until after Obama's $830 billion "Stimulus" was passed." Well, I have updated the numbers.
It looks like after the stimulus dollars ran out that the gap between the unemployment gap two countries got much smaller.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Dramatic drop in Intrade probability that Obama wi...
- Vote Fraud: Colorado 441 non-citizens registered t...
- Finally a news article that describes that a multi...
- Graph on UK gun control laws and Homicide rates
- Fewer Americans have a favorable view of the US th...
- George McGovern explains why it is important for p...
- Interesting patterns in who identifies themselves ...
- Remember my warning about the coming regulatory fl...
- The value of a shadow economy
- What is the rate that people accidentally fly with...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)