8/12/2012

Some information on the Obama cancer ad claims against Romney

The timeline shown graphically from Investors' Business Daily.

The Obama administration's complicity in ad.



From Real Clear Politics.
AMY GOODMAN: Joining us now from Kansas City is Joe Soptic, former steelworker at Worldwide Grinding Systems, who has lost his job after a declared bankruptcy under Bain’s control. He’s speaking to us from Kansas City’s PBS station KCPT. Joe, explain what happened.  
JOE SOPTIC: Well, I guess the first thing I noticed after the company was bought out by GST, they became very union-non-friendly. I mean, they started looking for ways to eliminate jobs. In my case, in my department, they actually offered to buy our jobs out from underneath us. They cut back on safety equipment. You know, the working environment just wasn’t as good as it should be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home