I guess that I missed the memo that it was OK to classify oneself as a minority with "one-drop" of minority blood. I really get the impression that this is just trying to cover liberal's tracks on Elizabeth Warren and give her cover. It seems that if I had done that (and I am 1/32nd American Indian), there were be few claiming that was the right rule to use. Here is a piece that refers to the "one-drop" rule. Had I heard of the "one-drop" rule? Sure, but I thought that this rule was surely objectionable to liberals. Apparently, I was completely wrong.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- NJ judge says that even blind person has the right...
- Can you explain the economics error here?
- Can vulnerable Democrat Senators really separate t...
- From the Associated Press: "Around world, Obama's ...
- James Earl Jones believes people have a right to s...
- Another reason why people's donations should be an...
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence: What you see is what yo...
- Mai Martinez: One reporter who may end up saving a...
- Another electric car catches fire, destroys home a...
- "Nearly 200,000 Fla. voters may not be citizens"
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)