According to The Hill newspaper, many Democratic Senators in swing states are distancing themselves from Obama on gay marriage. But here is the problem. This issue is going to be decided by the Supreme Court. Does anyone doubt that Obama won't appoint another very liberal member of the court who would rule that there is "no rational basis" for ruling that marriage must be between a man and a woman?
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- From the Associated Press: "Around world, Obama's ...
- James Earl Jones believes people have a right to s...
- Another reason why people's donations should be an...
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence: What you see is what yo...
- Mai Martinez: One reporter who may end up saving a...
- Another electric car catches fire, destroys home a...
- "Nearly 200,000 Fla. voters may not be citizens"
- Zimmerman prosecutor has history of over charging
- To Obama, not all businesses are bad, not if they ...
- Active Concealed Handgun Permits in Arizona and so...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)