This is definitely not one of my better debates, but here it is in any case. Because the host of this program declared that Chicago's murder rates had fallen after the ban had gone into effect I have added this link. Here is some information on how Chicago's murder rates have changed after the Supreme Court decision last year.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Obama claims credit again on the economy
- Oklahoma House Committee passes bill letting facul...
- Why does Obama refuse to label the Ft. Hood or Ger...
- Legislation to limit magazine size advances in New...
- Despite Obama administration denials, evidence pil...
- Huge percentage of college students in New York un...
- Anemic job growth
- Wyoming drops permit requirement for concealed car...
- My Newest Fox News piece: Illinois Gun Info Plan I...
- 10 percent of Medicare payments are fraudulent
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)