The administration anger and public discussions on the Tucson, AZ shooting seems much greater than for either the Ft. Hood or Germany attacks. Why won't Obama label these two attacks where the attacker is screaming "God is Great" as Muslim terrorist attacks? Here is a discussion at Fox News.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Legislation to limit magazine size advances in New...
- Despite Obama administration denials, evidence pil...
- Huge percentage of college students in New York un...
- Anemic job growth
- Wyoming drops permit requirement for concealed car...
- My Newest Fox News piece: Illinois Gun Info Plan I...
- 10 percent of Medicare payments are fraudulent
- People who live in colder states exercise more
- Obama failing to obey Medicare law?
- Is Our Government Seeing Double?: Consolidating fe...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)