Dave Smith at Policeone.com has some thoughtful comments on Chicago's gun control laws here.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Empirical Evidence, the Second Amendment, and the ...
- Unnoticed tax in the Government Health Care Bill
- Dems pushing for Comparable worth law
- As Maggie Thatcher said: "The problem with sociali...
- CNN could use some balance
- Presentation at the Heritage Foundation: The Conse...
- New piece up at Fox News: Our Unemployment Insuran...
- Journalists plot how to mold media stories to help...
- For those who have read the third edition of More ...
- Gun sales increase in Chicago area?
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)