This is an amazing case. The teachers for these students apparently said what fine kids they are. They also had little to no criminal records. I just don't understand how someone could beat a police officer (or anyone for that matter) who is laying helplessly on the ground.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Obama's broken transparency promises
- Will the second amendment be applied to the states...
- Sotomayor's selective view on discrimination
- Government regulation keeps consumers ignorant
- Global warming bill stumbles
- Health care legislation moves forward in House
- Shattering the myth that the Obama plan would pay ...
- Remember Medicare and what was promised for it
- Democratic Senator involved in insider trading
- PBS moves to end Religious Programming on its Airw...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)