This is an amazing case. The teachers for these students apparently said what fine kids they are. They also had little to no criminal records. I just don't understand how someone could beat a police officer (or anyone for that matter) who is laying helplessly on the ground.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Obama's broken transparency promises
- Will the second amendment be applied to the states...
- Sotomayor's selective view on discrimination
- Government regulation keeps consumers ignorant
- Global warming bill stumbles
- Health care legislation moves forward in House
- Shattering the myth that the Obama plan would pay ...
- Remember Medicare and what was promised for it
- Democratic Senator involved in insider trading
- PBS moves to end Religious Programming on its Airw...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)