If you look at these polls from the NY Times, congress has become increasingly unpopular over the last two years, but people are blaming the Republicans and not the Democrats. Weird, given that that was also the time over which the Democrats have controlled congress. Some how people need to educate voters that the Democrats have been in control of congress.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Obama outspending McCain on advertising by more th...
- "The Jewish Case Against Barack Obama"
- Ann Coulter reminding everyone about the problem w...
- In health care, economics does matter: a lesson fr...
- Greg Gutfeld asks: How does a terrorist become a p...
- Alabama Counties with more Registered voters than ...
- The New York Times goes after "Joe the Plumber"
- Joe Biden spells "a three letter word 'Jobs' -- J ...
- Late Night Comics and the Election
- University of Arizona student uses handgun to defe...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)