9/20/2008

Anti-gun "American Hunters and Shooters Association"

The American Hunters and Shooters Association defends itself by saying that I created a conspiracy theory about them:

Critics also like to dredge up the old John Lott, a conservative pro-gun lecturer and author, allegation that AHSA is merely front group for the Democratic Leadership Council. Lott, ever the conspiracy theorist, reasoned that because the AHSA’s internet technology consultant, DCS Congressional, was located in the same large Washington DC office building as the DLC that AHSA was just a front group. . . .


First, while I would like to take credit for what seems obviously correct, it wasn't my conspiracy theory. I was just posting investigations that others had done. For all the posts that I made see here. David Hardy has his investigation here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home