If you look at the six polls up at Real Clear Politics, there is a huge difference between polls looking at likely voters and those that look at registered voters. For likely voters, Obama is ahead by 1.3 percentage points. For registered voters, Obama is ahead by 5 percentage points.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Some stars who enjoy shooting guns
- Did the Obama campaign leak Obama's Prayer to the ...
- Billionaire Capitalists out to save the World
- Heller 2
- Do high permit fees "infringe" on people's ability...
- South Florida law enforcement agencies start provi...
- Many women getting concealed handgun permits in No...
- New Op-ed at Fox News: The Fannie Mae and Freddie ...
- How US Rep Carolyn McCarthy handles argumentative ...
- A survey by Medpage Today indicates that few think...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)