The Heller case before the Supreme Court will be decided sometime during the next seven and a half days. A website called Concurring Opinions has a very nice summary of what is at stake in the case and how the court is likely to rule. The site is well worth visiting for this discussion.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Obama changing his positions for the general elect...
- More on the Irish rejecting the EU treaty
- This is a useful graduation talk
- Results for Canadian Health Care Survey
- Wacky Movies: "The Happening"
- Former “American Idol” contestant has concealed ha...
- "I never thought I'd ever get a question like this...
- Store Owner saves life with gun, other store owner...
- US Regulators Trying to Cripple Foreign Commodity ...
- Other Dems got special loans from Countrywide Fina...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)