This video from the New York Times is simply too much. This 23-year-old black woman is discussing with her friends who she should vote for in the Democratic Presidential Primary and the question is she more of a black or a woman. Nothing about issues. It was purely identity politics. Sonya Jones also has a very amusing post about how some women are viewing Ted Kennedy as a traitor because he endorsed Obama over a Hillary.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Should students be able to have a BB gun club?
- Government not to successful in keeping this well-...
- Deer Spreading into in even densely populated area...
- Exit polls from Florida
- Best line from Bush's State of the Union Address
- I will be on Ron Smith's Show on WBAL at 3:35 PM
- New Op-ed: 'Stimulus' Package Won't Jolt Economy
- Privatizing Education in the UK?
- Movement in Arizona to cut back on gun free zones
- Learning from Virginia Tech in Indiana?
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)