This video from the New York Times is simply too much. This 23-year-old black woman is discussing with her friends who she should vote for in the Democratic Presidential Primary and the question is she more of a black or a woman. Nothing about issues. It was purely identity politics. Sonya Jones also has a very amusing post about how some women are viewing Ted Kennedy as a traitor because he endorsed Obama over a Hillary.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Should students be able to have a BB gun club?
- Government not to successful in keeping this well-...
- Deer Spreading into in even densely populated area...
- Exit polls from Florida
- Best line from Bush's State of the Union Address
- I will be on Ron Smith's Show on WBAL at 3:35 PM
- New Op-ed: 'Stimulus' Package Won't Jolt Economy
- Privatizing Education in the UK?
- Movement in Arizona to cut back on gun free zones
- Learning from Virginia Tech in Indiana?
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)