While the media seems to be focused on personalities, Fred Thompson has put forward one well thought out policy position after another, whether it is social security reform or immigration. Previously Thompson has listed 100 government programs he would like to see cut. A summary of his new proposal for limiting government growth can be seen here.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Transportation Security Administration might be of...
- SF Gun Ban Thrown Out by California Appeals Court
- "Colorado Raid Angers Family"
- Virginia Governor Tim Kaine pushes for more gun co...
- Permit holder loses permit for pointing gun a stor...
- Clinton's crying made her appear sympathetic
- 80 Year Old Woman Stops Mountain Lion with Gun
- Do People vote their self-interest?
- More thoughts on Campaign Finance Reform
- The problem with the claim that lethal injection f...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)