An example of poll bias. The ANGUS REID FORUM has the question: Does the gun registry help reduce crime? The problem is that there is no possible answer for whether the gun registry might be counterproductive, that it might actually increase crime.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Over a Million Page Hits! Thank you
- The risk of defending oneself in Chicago
- A weird ending to a crime
- What one British cop wants: re-arming of the Briti...
- Problably the last place where it be legal to smok...
- Evidence that Trolley Square Mall in Utah occurred...
- Birmingham, Alabama with the highest rate of Issui...
- Hybrid Cars Pose New Danger: Proof Global Warming ...
- A useful interview on global warming
- Off-duty Officer with Concealed Handgun stops Utah...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)