Hybrid Cars Pose New Danger: Proof Global Warming Does Kill


Anonymous TAF said...

Sleigh bells.

That's what they do in Zermatt Switzerland where all the cars are electric, and pedestrians got hit regularly until they added the bells.

2/15/2007 9:40 AM  
Blogger spaztick1 said...

This actually happened to me.
I walked out behind my truck into the street without looking and almost got squashed by an electric Honda. I never heard a thing and it missed me by inches.

2/15/2007 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People forget how quiet modern cars are.

In the early 90's, I used to have a 1968 mustang ragtop. Even with mufflers & whatnot, it emitted a loud rumble when idling, much like a Chris Craft. On the road, it was more of a muted roar.

My wife's car, OTOH, was a modern 4 door sedan, and was so quiet that on several occassions, I tried to start an already running engine.


2/19/2007 2:44 PM  
Anonymous Alternative Fuel Vehicles said...

I think this was just a simple problem and can be easily to solve. For sure, new launches of Hybrid cars already answered the problem regarding this issue

4/14/2008 2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home