I was just listening to the news on the radio (WABC), and they were saying that Gore apparently woulld have saved time if he had simply walked the few blocks from his hotel to where his film was showing at Cannes. The funny thing to me wasn't that he would have saved time, but that his film is about global warming and here he is taking cars a very short distance when the cars take longer than simply walking. My question is: why Gore was only kidded for taking the slowest way to get to the showing? Why not kid him on the global warming issue?
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Politics Czech style.
- So how is Tony Snow doing?
- People generally like their own congressman
- If the Supreme Court thinks that we should follow ...
- Ohio Legislation Would Pre-empt Local Gun Laws
- The New Adscam, tracing the money in the Canadian ...
- Weird Conspiracy Theories Revealed: The Da Vinci C...
- "Chicago took 1st shot: '98 gun sting like [Bloomb...
- Canadians favor scrapping gun registry
- Candy Frey: Cops can differentiate defensive gun u...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)