I wanted to say congratulations to Tony for his new appointment as White House Press Secretary. Tony is one of the nicest people that I have gotten the chance to know. He is unfailingly friendly and kind to everyone who I have seen him interact with. Traits and goodwill that I am sure will serve him well in his new job. Tony also has a strong intellectual side, and he is very smart. Given that he will be both press secretary as well as involved in policy, I think that he could make a real difference in this administration.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- How to get a large set of land parcels together wi...
- May be there was another benefit from Fox hunting ...
- How could this be?: "Consumer Confidence Highest i...
- Mayor Bloomberg's Conference on Guns Today
- Bloomberg: "London Organized Crime `Out of Control...
- Reactions to what Politicians want to do on Gas
- Louisiana state House of Representatives votes una...
- World Price of a Barrel of Oil Goes Up Far More th...
- Republican still ahead in Illinois Gubernatorial R...
- Will Apple Computer's next version of OS X be able...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)