I wanted to say congratulations to Tony for his new appointment as White House Press Secretary. Tony is one of the nicest people that I have gotten the chance to know. He is unfailingly friendly and kind to everyone who I have seen him interact with. Traits and goodwill that I am sure will serve him well in his new job. Tony also has a strong intellectual side, and he is very smart. Given that he will be both press secretary as well as involved in policy, I think that he could make a real difference in this administration.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- How to get a large set of land parcels together wi...
- May be there was another benefit from Fox hunting ...
- How could this be?: "Consumer Confidence Highest i...
- Mayor Bloomberg's Conference on Guns Today
- Bloomberg: "London Organized Crime `Out of Control...
- Reactions to what Politicians want to do on Gas
- Louisiana state House of Representatives votes una...
- World Price of a Barrel of Oil Goes Up Far More th...
- Republican still ahead in Illinois Gubernatorial R...
- Will Apple Computer's next version of OS X be able...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)