Here is a very interesting graph showing how the price of gas at the pump varies with the worldwide price of a barrel of oil. The price at the pump varies less than the price of a barrel of gasoline, but it is obvious that the price at the pump has gone up much less than the price of a barrel.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Republican still ahead in Illinois Gubernatorial R...
- Will Apple Computer's next version of OS X be able...
- Blagojevich ads make gun control a major focus of ...
- Elderly man stops man who broke into his home
- Gloomy Economic Views? Are people serious? Bush A...
- 44 percent of Americans think that they pay the ri...
- The problems with Wikipedia
- News story on defamation suit: Lott v. Levitt
- Appearing on Alan Colmes' Radio Show tonight 11:30...
- New Orleans to start returning firearms: It is abo...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)