Here is a very interesting graph showing how the price of gas at the pump varies with the worldwide price of a barrel of oil. The price at the pump varies less than the price of a barrel of gasoline, but it is obvious that the price at the pump has gone up much less than the price of a barrel.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Republican still ahead in Illinois Gubernatorial R...
- Will Apple Computer's next version of OS X be able...
- Blagojevich ads make gun control a major focus of ...
- Elderly man stops man who broke into his home
- Gloomy Economic Views? Are people serious? Bush A...
- 44 percent of Americans think that they pay the ri...
- The problems with Wikipedia
- News story on defamation suit: Lott v. Levitt
- Appearing on Alan Colmes' Radio Show tonight 11:30...
- New Orleans to start returning firearms: It is abo...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)