Under the label don't feel too bad because someone else is likely to have it worse: Tony Blair's approval rating is at 30 percent and only 29 percent approve of his government's record to date. To put this in some perspective, in a three party system it has been much harder for Blair to break 50 perent than it has for Bush. Blair can win handsomely with only 40 percent of the vote. On the other hand, given how articulate Blair is, it is amazing that he can be this low in the polls.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Nebraska Officially Becomes a Right-to-carry State...
- Penn & Teller's Show on Gun Control
- Hillary Clinton comes out for more gun control
- New Index on Supreme Court Gun Cases
- Go Bruins!!!
- Hawaii Repeals Gasoline Price Controls Conceding t...
- George Mason v. Florida is turning out to be a gre...
- Canadians are not so happy about socialized medici...
- One-fifth of all living Mexican-born people live i...
- Nebraska Passes Right to Carry Law, now only two s...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)