Alan Korwin has put up his discussion of newly posted case index for the Supreme Court with summaries.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Go Bruins!!!
- Hawaii Repeals Gasoline Price Controls Conceding t...
- George Mason v. Florida is turning out to be a gre...
- Canadians are not so happy about socialized medici...
- One-fifth of all living Mexican-born people live i...
- Nebraska Passes Right to Carry Law, now only two s...
- One of the problems with the asymmetry in news cov...
- Talk Today at Hillsdale College
- Interesting conference on the abortion and crime l...
- Defensive Gun Use: Stopping a scary home invasion
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)