The Supreme Court heard the case this week. Kennedy may very well be the swing vote on this case, and I do not take comfort from the way this question is being asked.
. . . . Justice Anthony Kennedy asked whether the state had a minimal obligation under the Constitution to investigate whether it used the most humane method. . . . .
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- England will try to develop a computer system that...
- Appearing on G. Gordon Liddy's Show Today
- More Gun Control Coming for Australia
- Who says that people can't adjust their behavior w...
- Tony Snow, Congratulations
- How to get a large set of land parcels together wi...
- May be there was another benefit from Fox hunting ...
- How could this be?: "Consumer Confidence Highest i...
- Mayor Bloomberg's Conference on Guns Today
- Bloomberg: "London Organized Crime `Out of Control...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)