About 40 percent of American Adults live in households with guns


Anonymous Kristopher said...

Gunowners are more likely to tell the pollster to go get bent.

So you can probably add most of the "refused to answer" folks to the gun-owners column.

2/17/2006 2:53 PM  
Blogger Crimefile said...

Gun ownership has be so demonized by the Left that people who own firearms for self-defense do not want to admit they keep a gun around.

I know many people that feel their employment would be endangered if their employers knew they had a firearm.

2/18/2006 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Several years ago had a medical history update form that asked if I owned guns and, if yes, the number of guns in the house. I put down "Hundreds!", then crossed out the other gun, tobbacco, and illegal drug questions. My doctor said the AMA was pushing the form; as she owned guns, she liked my answer. hw4892

2/21/2006 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home