The Obama administration suggests that it was unusually cold weather that explains the drop, but looking it is hard to see any relationship between abnormally low temperatures and GDP growth.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- My newest piece at Fox News: "What the Supreme Cou...
- Liberal Radio Show host tries to get people killed...
- 2.8% of Americans are newly insured through Obamac...
- IRS Commissioner John Koskinen on the hot seat
- Shop keeper kills robber wielding a 6-inch hunting...
- Hillary Clinton: "We’re Not ‘Truly Well Off’"
- Jackson, MS: "Would-be robber bets potential victi...
- Really, seriously? Harry Reid Claims Dems Don't Ha...
- Collecting articles on the Justice Department's Op...
- Absolutely devastating contrast between Obama's br...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)