new Fox News poll. One thing that should be explained is that Democrats trust in government goes up when there is a Democratic president and Republican trust is up when there is a Republican. That explains the different results for Republicans and Democrats. Interestingly, despite all the scandals with the IRS, NSA, EPA, AP, State Department, Benghazi, VA, and others, the level of trust in the federal government is actually higher now than last year or in 2010.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Roundup of news on Veterans Affairs Scandal
- Gallup: Percent of Americans who believe that deat...
- Exciting new cancer treatment wipes out woman's ca...
- Ending Democracy in the US?: Evidence of Obama's c...
- With Drug Cartel Violence Rampant, Mexican governm...
- $1.2 billion in tax dollars wasted on Obamacare co...
- In 2013, Obama administration released 36,000 ille...
- "UCLA prof says stats prove school's admissions il...
- Bloomberg's groups claim victory in "Jack in the B...
- With rampant corruption in even how crime statisti...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)