The US is appearing to backdown in its confrontation with China over Japan's Senkaku Islands. Note at the very end of the piece:
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Michael Bloomberg spent $12 million on gun control...
- Anti-bullying programs may increase the number of ...
- Some notes on the Arapahoe High School Shooting
- Obama uses Newtown anniversary to call for more gu...
- Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) says Michael Bloombe...
- Low Solar activity cycle and temperature changes
- Colorado Hickenlooper's state office computer not ...
- Top ten Hollywood Celebrities with greatest net wo...
- By over 2-to-1 margin the uninsured think that Oba...
- Gun control advocates try to pressure gun makers t...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)