So much for Obama's promises that this woman could keep her insurance, her family doctors, and pay less. Three broken promises in one case.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Obama keeps blaming misunderstood Cincinnati IRS o...
- California Obamacare exchange sharing people's per...
- Google Maps serve as the IRS's eye in the sky
- Gun registrations used to confiscate guns in New Y...
- My appearance on the Dana Show on December 6th to ...
- Some of Obama's broken promises on healthcare
- Gallup's mysteriously missing 4.8 million gun owne...
- Americans opposing more gun control: New Gallup Po...
- Obama says that there is nothing wrong with his ma...
- Review of "Dumbing Down the Courts" by Andrew Bran...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)