7/08/2013

Jim Carrey apologizes 3 1/2 months after calling gun owners names

Jim Carrey created some ruckus in March when he mocked the late Charlton Heston.  The real irony is that Carrey joined the ranks of gun control advocates who depends on guns for protection.  While always appreciated, the fact that it took him about 3.5 months to apologize for his personal attacks gives some pause about how sincere it is.  From Fox News:
The comedic actor sent out a series of tweets on Sunday apologizing for comments he's made in the past about gun owners.  
"[Assault] rifle fans, I do not agree [with] u, nor do I fear u but I do love u and I'm sorry [that] in my outrage I called you names.That was wrong," he wrote. "[By the way] I don't need a crisis [manager], just a conscience. Calling [people] names is inappropriate but my position on assault weapons hasn't changed."
Adam Carolla has this discussion about Carrey's apology.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We are supposed to respect his opinion on "assault weapons" and "large capacity magazines"? The ONLY people who hold such opinions do so on the basis of ignorance and stupidity. Mr. Carrey is apologizing in a calculating manner for his financial well being. PERIOD.
He's just a washed up has-been. Perhaps he should move to one of those "safe" places without guns like the U.K. .

Molon Labe!

7/08/2013 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home