As I have written previously, the killer picked the one movie theater out of seven that banned permitted concealed handguns. Now there is a little more evidence that he probably realized that the theater was posted to ban guns.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Unions disinvesting from companies that make guns
- Ben Swann on Piers Morgan’s homicide statistics
- California poised to enact lots of new gun control...
- Polling on armed guns in School
- More evidence that taxes matter: Obamacare forcing...
- Something for those who think that tax rates don't...
- More on gun law debate: Audio from appearance toda...
- Gov Andrew Cuomo's definition of an assault weapon...
- Female clerk uses gun to stop robbery
- The Foundations that brought you Obamacare are ban...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)