I have a short piece in the latest issue of the newsletter for the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences: “How do Multiple Victim Public Shooters Decide Where to Attack?” ACJS (Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences) Today, September, 2012: pp. 14-17.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Crime Prevention Research Center
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- What percentile does your income place you at?
- Accidental firearm deaths for those under age 15 r...
- CNN: Libyan amb very concerned about security thre...
- Donald Boudreaux discusses Obama's "you didn't bui...
- Aurora movie theater where shooting occurred annou...
- Federal government program to subsidize hiring cos...
- "Private city in Honduras will have minimal taxes,...
- Antonin Scalia calls Richard Posner a liar for his...
- The concealed carry debate on college campuses hea...
- Mexico doesn't appear to be satisfied with the Oba...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)