I have a short piece in the latest issue of the newsletter for the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences: “How do Multiple Victim Public Shooters Decide Where to Attack?” ACJS (Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences) Today, September, 2012: pp. 14-17.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- What percentile does your income place you at?
- Accidental firearm deaths for those under age 15 r...
- CNN: Libyan amb very concerned about security thre...
- Donald Boudreaux discusses Obama's "you didn't bui...
- Aurora movie theater where shooting occurred annou...
- Federal government program to subsidize hiring cos...
- "Private city in Honduras will have minimal taxes,...
- Antonin Scalia calls Richard Posner a liar for his...
- The concealed carry debate on college campuses hea...
- Mexico doesn't appear to be satisfied with the Oba...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)